The Cabin

Thousands of stars twinkle in the pitch black sky. The lantern burns next to us, casting our bodies in a faint light. Crickets chirp, as the water from the river rushes over the rocks. Laying on the blanket we stare at the night sky. Drinking in all of it's beauty. Your head nestled onto my chest as a shooting star passes.

"Oh shit." I exclaim. "Make a wish"

You roll over and close your eyes for a couple of seconds. When they open you're greeted by my gaze. Staring deeply into you as I move in to kiss your lips. You press back as my hand runs up your side. My heart starts racing as our kisses deepen. Getting more intense and sensual. My hand reaches your breast. Giving them a gentle squeeze, as I break away and kiss your neck. Your husky breathes fill my ear. Blood starts to rush to my lower region, engorging my semi hard member. I slide my hand down to your thigh. My hand touches your bare skin, as I slide it up, pulling your dress up as I do. I reach your ass.

"You're not wearing panties." I whisper.

You smirk and say "nooope."

Between the crickets and flowing water, all that we hear is our labored breathing. I pull up from you and ask if you wanna take this into the cabin.

"Mmhmmm" you moan.

We grab the lantern and head to the cabin. The walk back is a short trip, but hard for me to focus as I watch your ass sway and jiggle beneath your dress. My hard on pressed firmly against my shorts. You stop at the door to open it as I gently push my hard dick into your ass.

"Someone's ready" you say.

Quickly the door opens and closes behind me. We head to the bedroom, washed in darkness other than the lantern we have. You set it down, as soon as you release the handle I grab you by your arms and through you on the bed. Your dress flies up almost exposing your lovely sex. I climb on top of you and intensely begin kissing you. Pushing hard against you as your hands travel over my back. I work my way to your collar bone. Sliding the strap of your dress off your shoulder. Giving me better access. You moan with each kiss. I pull your dress down further exposing your nipple. I peck gently around it, until I open my mouth and take it in.

"Ooooh" you moan.

My tongue swirling around it. My hand slides your dress up onto your stomach. As I work my way down. I feel the heat radiating from you, as kiss each thigh. Making my way closer and closer to your aroused pussy. I slide a finger up, coating it in your juices.

"Fuck you're wet" I huskily say.

As I insert 1 finger into you. You arch your back and moan. I slide another finger in you, finding your g-spot. I give it a gentle tap as you squirm. My tongue lightly flicks over your engorged clit.

"Mmmm, you taste good." I say.

I slowly start working my fingers faster as my tongue twirls around your clit. You start to jump as you're orgasm approaches. I feel your wet pussy clamp onto my finger.

"I'm gonna cum!" You yell.

As your pussy tightens, your juices start to drip down onto my hand. Your body tenses as wave after wave washes over you. After a few seconds you relax, panting.

"Fuck that was hot" you moan.

I stand up, looking at you. The lantern showing me your wet pussy, post orgasm. You lean up, reaching for my belt undoing it and unfastening my shorts. You pull them down along with my briefs. My hard cock springing right in front of your face. You take your hand, firmly grasp my cock. A drop of pre-cum oozes from the tip. You give it a single stroke. Producing more pre-cum as you take your tongue and lick it up.

"Ooohh" I gasp.

You lick from the bottom of my shaft to the tip of my head. Stopping and looking up at me you take me into your mouth. Oh it's so warm, it feels great I think. As you work your mouth over my cock. Coating it in your saliva. My hand reaches for your hair, grabbing a handful and pulling it.

"Get on the bed, on your hands and knees" I command to you.

You turn around lifting your dress exposing your ass. Your wetness running down your thigh. I creep up behind you, taking the head of my dick and sliding it up and down your slit. I put the head at your opening and slowly push into you. Just the tip at first. Then slowly working more of me into you. Every time I do you moan. Until I'm all the way into you. I pull back and slam back into you. My balls slapping your clit with each thrust. The sounds of our sex fills the vacant cabin. I have a smooth motion going as I reach down and wrap your hair around my hand.

"Ahhh" you gasp

As I pull harder. My rock hard cock filling your wet pussy. I lean down and whisper in your ear.

"I'm gonna cum"..."Cum in me!" you scream.

As I rear back and push as hard as I can into you. Thrusting deep, I feel my cock pulsating. My balls tighten as rope after rope shoots into you. Filling your pussy with my warm seed. I start to relax, my cock still twitching inside you. As the tingles run up my spine. Our labored breathes echoing in the room. As my dick starts to shrink. I pull out, a huge dollop of cum follows. I lay on the bed you lay down and put your head back on my chest.

I whisper to you. "Is this what you wished for?"

"Maybe" you moan, with a smirk on your face.

"Well, I guess shooting stars do grant wishes." I joyfully remark.

We giggle, as our eyes start getting heavy. I turn to you, your body pressed against mine. My arm drapes over you grabbing a handful of your tit as I slowly drift away. With a huge smile on my face.

THE END"

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accessoire_de_contrainte

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drapeau_de_la_Slovaquie

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gracia_Baur

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irving_Klaw

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Bradford

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Zorn

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monique_Coleman

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_G._Fox

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roxy_Deville

https://fradeonline.blogspot.com/2012/04/site-elege-30-belas-praias-pelo-mundo.html

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

The Chasm and the Bridge Ch. 01

2046: ANWO Ch. 01 - Li